1) Hello again, Al. How are things in the U.S. of A?
It’s like the Last Days Of Atlantis as interpreted by Ed Wood.
2) How fucked up the human race is right now – and why?
It’s far worse than it ever has been, because the central problem is overpopulation. There’s no pretty way out of that problem.
3) What do you think about the recent riots in the UK?
Riots are counterproductive. The riots of the 1960s here in America accomplished nothing but devastation. That’s what riots do. All mobs are comprised of cowards.
4) Would it be tempting to get abducted by benevolent aliens?
I never fuck on the first date.
5) Max Keiser predicted that there will be a false flag terrorist attack within 90 days because Pentagon’s budget is suggested to be cut. What do you think of this?
They need another false flag soon for a LOT of reasons. It’s inevitable, and it’ll probably be nuclear. It has to be bigger than 911.
6) Talking about false flag operations, this year will mark 10th anniversary of 9/11. What you’ll do on 9/11 this year?
Recreate the event on a sandy beach with refrigerator boxes and remote-controlled toy airplanes, preferably on LSD.
I’ll need a flat-screen tv box for WTC7.
7) I remember that you got fired as a journalist for asking too ankward questions about 9/11. How did it all go?
Actually, I quit NY Press over an insult to the Pope. I am semi-retired.
8) What do you think about “Osama bin Laden’s death”? How ridiculous the story was on a scale from 1 to 10?
Bullshit is creative. Al Gore never had a creative idea in his life. He’s incapable of speaking the truth. Anthropogenic climate change is a crock of shit designed to facilitate global control and taxation, and to shift the terms of the discourse from “pollution” to “climate change.”
10) I read an interesting article recently that LBJ was behind assassination of JFK. What is your theory? Who killed Kennedy?
After all, it was you and me.
11) Who’s the worst person in the world right now and why?
Dick Cheney, because he isn’t as charming as David Hasselhoff.
12) Who’s the best person in the world right now and why?
Me, because I haven’t killed anybody yet.
13) If you had a chance to spend a one day with Hunter S. Thompson how would you prefer to spend that day with him? What would you two do?
Gobble some blotter acid, do some rails of meth, and get drunk as hell in Atlantic City, NJ.
14) Your best tip of the day on how to be happy in the world today?
Smoke pot and drink Pabst Blue Ribbon continuously. I am quite serious about this.
– – –